The Activate Your Masterpiece Mastermind
is a community to explore the Masterpiece Work journey together.
We commit to support, encouragement and validation of each person’s experience of being created anew.
Members will experience:
- Community with others committed to success.
- Confidentiality as a guiding tenet of the group.
- Commitment to each other and the mastermind concept of growth.
- Critique provided by professionals who want the best for you and with you.
- Cross-fertilization of ideas with leaders in other fields.
- Creative inspiration through exposure to new ideas.
- Clarity brought about through action. (Action leads to clarity.)
- Collaboration within and outside the group.
Invest in Yourself!
$797 for 12 value-packed weeks
- Resources – Assessments, Training, Rhonda’s Recommended Reading List
- Community of Like-minded Leaders
- Private Facebook Group
- Individual Strategy Session with Rhonda ($297.00 value)
“I enjoyed the Active Your Masterpiece™ Workshop. Rhonda is a dynamic facilitator and the content was a good reminder to faithfully pursue the path you were created for.” – Karen M.
“I attended Rhonda’s Activate Your Masterpiece™ Workshop at a time when I was feeling like a few aspects of my life had become a bit of a “train wreck.” After participating in the workshop, I left feeling grateful to have met some lovely people, and much more at peace. Rhonda’s message helped me realize that maybe I had just forgotten who I was, for a while. Thanks for giving me tools to get back on track!” -Robin C.
“The Activate Your Masterpiece™ Workshop brought a fresh perspective for me as an Equipping Minister. It connects the giftedness of community with the power of individual discovery. I appreciate this different approach and aspect of self-reflection and the discovering who I am and the complete picture of how I have come to this place in my life. The workshop builds on this self-discovery to then help me discovery how I can contribute who I am in my personal and professional life.” -Diane A.
“This workshop inspired me to reflect more on scripture and God’s power to strengthen me.” -Debra T.