Leadership definitions abound. This podcast explores the definition of a Bold & Courageous Leader.
Along with the definition of a Bold & Courageous Leader, we explore the 5 Qualities of a Bold & Courageous Leader:
- Trust in God – they live in the space of “Do not be afraid.” And “I will go with you wherever you go.”
- Self-awareness – they know their behavioral strengths and style. They understand the intersection of their leadership and their context.
- Understand followership – they know who they follow and who follows them.
- Guided by their WHY – decisions are made based on how it relates to the WHY of the organization and personal why.
- Always learning – continually seeking to be more aware of connections, opportunities, deeper levels of self-awareness and deeper level of knowing God.
Join Rhonda Peterson and Andee Marks for this in-depth discussion.